Executive Series is a highly scalable and completely integrated multi company accounting software solution with strong drill down capabilities. Executive Series is available both as browser based cloud accounting and as locally deployed client/server accounting system.
Standard features include document scanning, file attachments, workflow routing and approvals. Multi-entity (multi company/fund) support allows for managing hundreds of companies without having to ‘open’ a company to switch. Hundreds of standard reports are available.
Features and Benefits
- Customization Manager
- Unlimited Detailed History gives broad historical analysis
- Multiple Companies/Funds with automatic intercompany balancing
- Financial Report Writer for custom financial reports
- Multi-Currency with over 150 currencies pre-loaded.
- Multiple currency rate types (buy/sell)
- Flexible Period Closing allows separate closes of AR, AP and GL per company.
- Year End Closing may be run multiple times
- Security Manager provides role/profile based security including multi level settings for menu, screen, and field-based security
- Powerful Drilldown Capability – all reports and screens drill down to source documents
- Automated Work Flow with Built-in Routing
- Approval and re-approval support
- Flash note reminders allow you to specify when and where the reminder will display
- Report Maintenance allows easy customization of reports
- User Defined Calendars supports over 999 accounting periods per fiscal year
- Standard 12 month calendars
- Restaurant calendars of 52-53-week
- Restaurant calendars of 13 periods (4 weeks each)
- Retail / manufacturing calendars (4-5-4, 4-4-5, 5-4-4)
- Multiple Calendars supported
- Calendar allows an unlimited number of simultaneously open periods
- Export information to multiple file formats including PDF, Excel, HTML and comma delimited
- Flexible Importing
- Email documents and reports
- Fully utilizes the scalable performance of powerful relational database technology from Oracle, Microsoft, and SAP Sybase.
- Open database design allows the use of any 3rd party report writer that utilizes ODBC or similar database connection technology ** client/server only